Monday, April 9, 2012

Mother's Day items

So I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, I slept most of mine away because of working the night before but that's what happens when you work at a hospital :( So I am moving on from easter and looking for cute ideas for mother's day, I of course have this sign at my etsy shop that can be customized in any color combo



 Quote/ Verse Block Custom Made


Here is a cute card

MoM Easle Card Perfect for Mother's Day or Birthday

Available at kathyshaw85


These adorable custom necklaces

Mother's day necklace - 3 discs Personalized, Gold Rim  discs ,sterling silver ,custom names , initials,wedding date ,moms , grandma

Available at MadebySam

GRANDKIDS PICTURE FRAME/Wall Hanging for Grandparents and Grandkids - "Life Is Grand With Grandkids" - Great Mother's Day Gift

Available at Meme100

There is so much cute stuff out there it is impossible to limit them but that's all for now. I will have some pics of some new signs coming soon. Nothing new on the floor remodel, it is taking way to much time and doesn't look like I have done anything yet :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment