Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Goal

So for some reason I decided to wake up at 4:00am today and couldn't go back to sleep, so my goal was to get up and get something new made for my blog, however, I spent about an hour looking for my camera so I could shoot in stages and still have yet to find it, so that made my new goal to finish up some orders and then clean my craft room, seriously it looks like a tornado ran straight through it. So after I finish working on orders and cleaning maybe there will be some time left to do another post (fingers crossed!!)



So instead you get a few pics from my stacked blocks. They are fun simple and can say just about anything.
Oh and big surprise they are available on my Etsy shop. I really am trying to get stuff on here that I don't sell but it's hard because every time I make something new I'm like, oh that would be great for the shop, ha ha.
Oh well, hopefully something new coming soon.
Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment