Saturday, January 16, 2016

It has been so long since I have been on here (I suck, I know) but I thought I would give another go at the blog. A little about me (since it has been so long) I am a Cardiac RN and work night shift. I love to craft and pintrest is an obsession of mine. I have a wonderful etsy shop that I love making signs for. My BF Donny and I have been together for 16 years now and we have a 2 year old great dane (Gracie) and one great dane puppy to be brought home to use mid feburary. Unfortunately we had another great dane named Gally that we had to put down in November at the age of 6 due to him forming cancer :( pictures of him are below. I dable in a lot of different things but I would say crafting is my favorite. If  I could stay home and work in the craft room all day that would be amazing. Well that is it for now. I will start posting more as I get time, until then have a great week :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment